Business

Celebrities attended 78th Birthday of Sadahayaat Hiru Bihari Kandhari

Nov 21, 2023

ATK
New Delhi [India], November 21: The grand celebration of the 78th birthday of the respected Sadahayaat Hiru Bihari Kandhari, Chairperson of BKP, was held on Friday, November 17th, 2023, at the prestigious Bal Gandharva Rang Mandir, situated in the heart of Mumbai.
Titled "Hin Janam, Har Janam" Season 2, this event was not only a celebration of a remarkable individual but also a testament to the rich Sindhi heritage and culture. The event was graced by notable Sindhi dignitaries and luminaries from various spheres of life. Everyone joined together to honour and promote the cherished cultural legacy.
The celebration featured electrifying live performances by the immensely talented Jatin Udasi. The evening promised to be an ode to tradition intertwined with contemporary expressions of artistry and talent.
Gracing this momentous occasion were esteemed personalities including Ashish Shelar, President of Mumbai BJP, Legendary Comedy Actor Asrani, YouTube Influencer Ashish Chanchlani, Shiv Sena MLC Manisha Kayande alongside several revered luminaries from the film and television industry, adding a touch of glamour and prestige to the event. More than 750 persons were present at the musical night.
We are thrilled to commemorate the life and achievements of Sadahayaat Hiru Bihari Kandhari, whose contributions have been instrumental in preserving and promoting our cultural heritage. This celebration is a testament to her enduring legacy and the values she embodies, said Vijay B. Kandhari, CEO of B. Kandhari Properties. Further, he added, this event promises not only a captivating cultural showcase but also an opportunity for media coverage and social media promotion.
(ADVERTORIAL DISCLAIMER: The above press release has been provided by ATK. ANI will not be responsible in any way for the content of the same)

More news

Nine more bodies found off southern Italy after migrant boat wreck

Rome [Italy], June 21: Nine more bodies have been found off the coast of Italy after a migrant boat carrying several dozen people capsized in the Mediterranean. The Italian coastguard pulled them out of the water about 100 kilometres from the mainland, authorities said on Thursday. This brings the number of confirmed fatalities to 17. It is feared that more than 40 bodies are still in the sea. The ship had set off from Turkey but capsized off the coast of the southern Italian region of Calabria on Monday night. Only 11 people were rescued. The survivors were picked up by a merchant ship when the boat was already half sunk. They were brought to the harbour of the Calabrian town of Roccella Ionica. The Interior Ministry in Rome has counted more than 23,000 people who reached Italy on boats this year. In the same period last year, the figure was almost 56,000. (dpa)

Jun 21, 2024